Table Circles and Word Wall decor
- 14 table circle designs, editable - MS PowerPoint
- 10 word wall rectangles, editable - MS PowerPoint
- JPEGs for all table circles and word wall rectangles included
For best results, print on gloss photo paper. My favorite paper for this project is Office Depot standard photo paper gloss, 49 lb.
You can also send to Office Depot, Office Max, Staples or any office supply store for professional printing.
For best results, I suggest using laminating pouches. My favorite product for this project is Office Depot letter-size laminating pouches 5 mil.
DID YOU KNOW?
Home photo printers use less ink on glossy photo paper than on cardstock or matte finish papers.
* ADOBE READER
* TPT - Instructions on how to open a ZIP file
* VISIT MY BLOG - ARTrageous FUN
for TIPS on printing your classroom décor
* LIKE us on FACEBOOK
for SALE notifications and NEW products
* FOLLOW us on TWITTER
* FOLLOW us on INSTAGRAM
* FOLLOW us on PINTEREST
* Collection for Personal Use Only. Please do not share or distribute the files
* digital papers by Color Your Way
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts, and freebies:
-Look for the GREEN STAR
next to my store logo and CLICK IT
to become an ARTrageous FUN follower.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
-Go to MY TPT
(top right) then to My Purchases
. Beside each purchase you will see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it. You will be taken to a page where you can rate the product and leave a short comment. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of future purchases. I value your feedback and look forward to helping you keep your classroom CUTE, COLORFUL, and FUN!
© ARTrageous Fun 2017