How to play:
• Split into boy/girl teams – working on separate twister mats.
• Two people are going to plot the co-ordinates and the others are the referees
• A referee spins the board to shout out a body part for the first player
• The next referee pulls a co-ordinate out of the pot. (then returns it to the pot)
• The player moves that body part to the correct coordinate. If they get it correct, they stay there until it is their next turn. If they get it wrong then they are eliminated by a referee who will explain where they should have gone. They will then swap roles with the referee.