1. Print mural pages on a heavy white paper. I recommend 67 lb. cover stock. IMPORTANT: If any lines appear to be
missing on your printouts, you may be experiencing a problem that occurs on occasion with IBM versions of Adobe
Acrobat. When sending a pdf file to print, the settings page will open. Click on the ADVANCED button and check PRINT
AS IMAGE. This should resolve any problems that you may be experiencing.
2. Trim out each page along the cutline as shown. TIP: A papercutter works best to maintain clean, square cuts.
3. Before coloring, be sure to copy each page number on the back of each page.
4. Have your students color in the pages.. See the included
Color Key to duplicate my original mural.
5. Lay out all finished pages face up to check content.
6. Lay out face down. Be careful to reverse the page sequence
for proper orientation. Cover each seam with strong masking
tape and display your mural.