reflexive verbs and routines Bingo Activity Pack
Engaging Listening activity and game with supporting prep activities, script, vocabulary list, follow-up assessment and instructions (see preview file a look at details)
This is ready-to-teach:
* print 1 copy of this document
* pre-read pages on preparation + instructions, and show up...you have a sequenced, engaging-for-everyone language lesson with options for follow up. (Do read the instructions pages--even if they don't give you any new ideas they will at least get you thinking about the many variations you would consider for your approach before you do this.)
45 page document includes 31 ready-to-print pages of randomized bingo boards, pre-bingo activity vocab list with a re-copy-it column, and two versions of a pre-bingo matching activity with answer keys for teacher.
Also includes typed out bingo prompts for students (optional use) and for teacher so that teacher can read prompts randomly or pass them to student readers. Three pages of instructions, plans, and tips.
See contents on page 1 to make printing and prep easy.
There are further supporting activities available, such as an assessment and flashcards. They will also be available as part of a bundle with this document.
This activity goes straight at the difference between reflexive and non-reflexive versions of verbs. If you find that teaching "mirar" and "mirarse" at once is confusing, you won't like this. However it may be the best way to really grasp the reflexive concept and grammar. Also the verb "depilarse" for hair removal is included--it is not classically on a textbook vocabulary list, and may be unfamiliar even to the teacher, but it shouldn't be.
This could be used for any language class (other than Spanish) You would have to rewrite the prompts in another language, (and have students change the captions) but the value of 31 randomized boards ready-to-print would make it worthwhile.
Other engaging and valuable reflexive verb activities:
Paired interview activity -Routines and Reflexive Verbs
*Additional themes available in a sequenced bingo activity / assessment package:
1) restaurante BINGO activity pack Aural Comprehensible input and activities (huge product)
2) la ropa BINGO activity pack Aural Comprehensible input and activities (huge product)
3) los quehaceres y cuando BINGO activity pack Aural Comprehensible input and activities (huge product)