* 100% of students passed Algebra class
* #1 performing Algebra class in the district.
* Teacher Evaluation: Exemplary and Proficient levels.
* Many cards and letters of praise and thanks from parents and students.
* Gave back to the community by tutoring at-risk kids. Then changed career from engineering to education to help kids learn, grow, and be better people.
* Teach students to learn, think, grow, and be responsible.
* “Teachers On The Rise” Award Winner
* M.Ed. Educational and Instructional Technology, 2018
* M.B.A. Management
* B.S. Electrical Engineering
* Tutored at-risk high school students in algebra and geometry.
* Helped these students who previously failed their Mathematics state exam to pass and graduate.
* Volunteer - Mentored a middle school student who had learning disabilities.
* Volunteer - Tutored middle school and high school students in math.
Volunteer - Mentored group of middle school students with Science Camp STEM activities.