Includes 2 activities:
1. Percentage, decimal, fraction card sort including images of grids. Cards could also be used for other games like memory or snap.
2. Percentage grid shading activity with differentiated levels. Helps visually reinforce the
The resource includes simple worksheets/activities to learn fair testing. Variable tables are used to help students plan fair tests. Included is:
- an introductory cloze passage on fair tests and an activity to plan and conduct a simple experiment
A fun way to learn disease terminology.
Disease terms on the cards include:
disease, contagious, non-infectious, infections, vector, host, vaccine, antibiotic, virus, bacteria, parasite, epidemic, pathogen
There are some additional blank cards
This resource has a couple of resources that can be used to explicitly teach and develop line graphing skills. The different worksheets/activities are:
• a cloze passage on line graphing and graphing activity for modelling
• 6 different graphing
The resource is a class set of picture bingo on the parts of a circle. The parts of a circle used for bingo are: radius, circumference, diameter, arc, tangent, minor sector, major sector, minor segment, major segment and chord
There is a teacher
The resource is a class set of picture bingo on electrical circuit symbols (power supply, resistor, variable resistor, closed switch, open switch, ammeter, voltmeter).
There is a teacher instruction page, 3 x teacher call lists and 33 x individual
The following are included:
- some activites students can do to develop their understanding of decimals
- a concrete model for comparing decimals
- representing decimals using pictures
- a worksheet on place value and decimals (abstract)
There are 3 activities included:
1. A card sort on order of operations (students have to sort out correct and incorrect statements). This is to reinforce bracket order.
2. A cloze passage/notes introducing the grid method for expanding brackets
The following worksheet includes a cloze passage about diffusion and an experiment that demonstrates diffusion in liquids. The experiment is simple but some key points are:
- to leave the dish still after adding the crystals
- dispose of lead salts
The resource is a class set of picture bingo on angles and shapes (Acute angle, right angle, obtuse angle, reflex angle, revolution, straight angle, square, rectangle, rhombus, parallelogram, kite, trapezium, equilateral triangle, scalene triangle,
Fully editable word document with electron configuration diagrams for the first 20 elements. Students can use mini MMs to model electron configuration. Alternatively they can be laminated and used for card sort activities such as identifying trends
The resource is a class set of ROW BINGO on common polyatomic ions (included are sulphate ion, hydroxide ion, ammonium ion, carbonate ion, sulphite ion, permanganate ion, nitrate ion, peroxide ion, nitrite ion, phosphate ion, phosphite ion). There
I could never find a decent simulation fo Mendel's experiments so I made one in excel.
There are 1000 pea plants. Traits that will be examined are pod colour, stem height and seed shape. Press F9 and you will randomly generate new data for the