GRADE 3 FRACTION ACTIVITIES!!
Activity #1: Pizza Fractions
- Students learn about the fraction part of a whole by adding toppings to their own pizza
Activity #2: Fractions and Sets
- Students use Unifix cubes to learn how to write the fractional
Helping Hands Activity Packet: Lowercase 'h'
"helping hands" Letter Search- Children practice identifying lowercase 'h' by coloring in all the lowercase 'h' helping hands!
"My helping hands"- Children practice writing lowercase 'h' while relating
Use this graphic organizer to help students work through the various strategies for solving basic addition problems.
Great to use for showing students how to organize their work when solving story problems!
Use this worksheet to help your students learn the names of the equal parts of a whole region! Once students fill out this worksheet, it can be used as an individual anchor chart during the unit on fractions.
This worksheet explores the concept of dividing regions into equal parts.
Using this worksheet, students will...
- Determine if a region is divided equally or unequally
- Name the equal parts of a region
- Divide region into equal parts