Weather Activities included:
1. Word wall vocabulary cards with cute clipart
2. “What’s the weather?” memory/matching vocabulary game- print cards on cardstock, cut, laminate and they are ready to go.
3. Weather words (variation of Frayer
Help students learn all about science tools with these printables. Just print, laminate and cut out.
Included in this set:
• 24 Science Tools vocabulary cards for word wall or science center
(Includes hand lens, magnet, goggles, notebook,
Included in this mini-unit are:
• 3 posters with vocabulary word and definition (herbivore, carnivore and omnivore)
• Pocket chart sorting activity (includes header cards and 18 illustration cards using cute graphics) to sort by herbivore, carnivore
Included in this pdf file are 21 literary genre posters with cute, colorful chevron backgrounds and banners. Each poster has a simple definition and cute clipart.
The genres included are:
This bundle includes 10 thematic file folder word walls with pictures-ready to print, trim, glue and laminate. File folder word walls are perfect when space is limited and portability is a must. These are perfect for any writing literacy center or
Celebrate the month of love and friendship with these 8 literacy centers, ready to print, cut and laminate. Students will be practicing important skills while celebrating Valentine's Day.
Included you will find:
1. Fact or opinion sort-recording
This spanish synonym matching center activity includes two sets of cards, one for beginner level students and another with more challenging words. Activity includes answer key for self-checking and response sheet. The winter weather theme makes it a
This English synonym matching center activity includes two sets of cards, one for beginner level students and another with more challenging words. Activity includes answer key for self-checking and response sheet. The winter weather theme makes it a
These ready to print weather words (file folder word wall) are great for use in a writing center or science center to develop vocabulary and spelling skills. If you enjoy this file folder word wall, please check out my file folder word wall bundle
After discussing food chains, students will draw and write about a food chain. Encourage students to use academic vocabulary they are currently learning. This activity can be adapted for many grade levels-from simple labeling and writing for Kinder