18 page document of anything and everything related to linear functions.
Writing, graphing, interpreting, vocabulary, absolute value functions, story problems, step functions, parallel and perpendicular lines, finding slope, direct variation, etc.
Complete review of a first semester calculus course. Worksheet includes
1) Limits (graphically and algebraically)
2) Derivatives (chain rule, trig function, product rule, quotient rule, etc.)
3) Geometric Area Under the Curve
4) Riemann Sums
Comprehensive worksheet of writing linear equations. Includes:
1) Writing when given slope and y-int
2) Writing when given slope and point
3) Writing when given 2 points
4) Writing horizontal and vertical lines
5) Writing based off of tables
Quizzes, Review, and Tests for optimization, 1st derivative test, 2nd derivative test, increasing and decreasing intervals, extrema, critical points, concavity, points of inflection, and the mean value theorem -- Over 30 pages!
21 Pages of guided notes and examples for linear equations and inequalities. Topics covered: vocab, solving by graphing, elimination, substitution, infinite solutions, no solutions, systems of inequalities, word problems, and more!
A whole chapter