These are my classroom rules based off of the whole brain teaching method. Here are the five rules:
1. Listen when the speaker is talking.
2. Follow directions quickly.
3. Respect others, yourself, and our school.
4. Raise your hand to speak or
These activity cards can be used for your word work stations as part of the Daily 5. Included in this set are activity cards for:
1. Play doh words
2. Letter stamps
3. Dry erase boards
4. Write the Room
5. Magnet letters
6. Game boards
Use these rules in your classroom for Morning Meeting. Each morning before we begin our meeting, my students review these rules. We have hand motions to go with each.
1. Raise your hand to speak. (raise your hand and then make a talking motion