NeoPopRealism ink pen pattern drawing - SELFPORTRAIT. GRADES: 9-12, adapt. 3-5 and 6-8.
Students examine Nadia Russ' self-portraits and her biography to learn about the individual who created them. Students learn about NeoPopRealism ink & pen
Art lesson plan: Abstract, adapt. all ages (6+) - NeoPopRealism ink pen pattern drawing
Art & Music, Art & Technology
eveloped by NeoPopRealism PRESS www.neopoprealism.org
This lesson plan takes inspiration from Nadia
NEOPOPREALIM ink pen/ pattern drawing: NeoWhimsies
SUBJECT: Arts and Music, Arts and Technology GRADES: 6-8
1. Learn about NeoPopRealism art style and artist Nadia Russ, NeoPopRealism art
NeoPopRealism: A Carnival's Pony, inspired by Nadia Russ & NeoPopRealism
NeoPopRealism ink & pen pattern drawing - A Carnival's Pony
Grades: 9-12, adapt 3-5, 6-8
Art & Music, Equine Art
1. Learn (or be reminded) about
Visual art & Music.
This art activity focuses on the shape of numbers and the repetitive patterns used to decorate them. Tied to math.
Students will learn (or be reminded) about NeoPopRealism ink pen pattern drawing and work of artist Nadia
Students will learn the NeoPopRealism ink & pen / pattern drawing style and its concept, created Nadia Russ in 1989 (if students are not familiar with this style yet). Students will make comparisons - after comparing the NeoPopRealism and
Art Lesson Plan "Say "NO!" to Nazism", Neopoprealism ink pen pattern drawing adaptable to all grades.
*"Never before since Jamestown and Plymouth Rock has our American civilization been in such danger as now.... [The Nazis] have made it clear that
Art Lesson Plan: PEACE, NeoPopRealism ink & pen pattern drawing, inspired by NeoPopRealist 10 canons for happier life.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." ~Jimi Hendrix.
- examine the
This Art Lesson Plan goals:
- identify ways the artist convey the personality through portraiture and NeoPopRealist ink/pattern drawing style of visual art;
- communicate the values through creative art making;
- discuss Donald
1. Learn about NeoPopRealism art style and artist Nadia Russ who created it in 1989 (If students know already, this information will be as a reminder), see http://neopoprealismblackwhiteink.blogspot.com/.
2. Compare and
- be notified about 25-year Anniversary of NeoPopRealism - 1989-2914,
- learn about Valentine Day and its history;
- learn (or be reminded) about NeoPopRealism ink & pen / pattern drawing style, created by artist
- learn about NeoPopRealism ink & pen pattern drawing and this style creator Nadia Russ;
- learn historical, cultural, social and economic importance of T-shirt designs and T-shirts;
- learn about process of