Dance Teacher Resources

 (3)
United States - California - SAN CLEMENTE
Dance Teacher Resources
Not yet rated
99% of my job is developing young people. The other 1% is spent dancing.
 
FREE Download
Assess the general quality of my work with this free download
clear search
My Products
sort by:
Best Seller
view:
Syllabus for a beginning high school dance course. Aligned with content standards, includes course description, student learning goals, grading policy, and other general class guidelines. Parent/Student signature form as the last page to collect for
FREE
not yet rated
Digital Download DOCX (0.01 MB)
Syllabus for an intermediate high school dance course. Aligned with content standards, includes course description, student learning outcomes, grading policy, and other general class guidelines. Parent/Student signature form as the last page to
$3.00
not yet rated
Digital Download DOCX (0.01 MB)
Syllabus for an advanced high school dance course. Aligned with content standards, includes course description, student learning outcomes, grading policy, and other general class guidelines. Parent/Student signature form as the last page to collect
$3.00
not yet rated
Digital Download DOCX (0.01 MB)
Syllabus for recreational, top-level high school dance course. Course designed for students who have completed pathway of Dance 1, 2, and 3. Aligned with content standards, includes course description, student learning goals, grading policy, and
$3.00
not yet rated
Digital Download DOCX (0.01 MB)
Syllabus for a top level, pre-professional high school dance course. Similar to the "dance team" level in a high school program. Aligned with content standards, includes course description, student learning goals, grading policy, and other general
$3.00
not yet rated
Digital Download DOCX (0.01 MB)
Includes clear guidelines for acceptable tops, bottoms, footwear, and grooming.
$2.00
not yet rated
Digital Download DOCX (0.01 MB)
Outlines how the daily participation points are earned, including some of the most common infractions i.e. what happens when a student is not following the dress code, is not present for instruction time, and/or demonstrates inappropriate classroom
$2.00
not yet rated
Digital Download DOCX (0.39 MB)
showing 1-7 of 7

Ratings

Digital Items
N/A
Overall Quality:
N/A
Accuracy:
N/A
Practicality:
N/A
Thoroughness:
N/A
Creativity:
N/A
Clarity:

Not yet rated
Total:
0 total vote(s)
Ask Dance Teacher Resources a question. They will receive an automated email and will return to answer you as soon as possible. Please Login to ask your question.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE

Director of Dance at Burbank High School 2010-2014, Director of Dance at Laguna Beach High School 2014-Present, Part-Time Dance Studio Teacher, Professional Dancer for modern dance company: Dance Aegis, Professional Dancer for jazz dance company: JazzWorks

MY TEACHING STYLE

I describe my teaching style as hands-on. Every day, I consider myself in the same trenches as the students, and together, we are navigating their personal growth and development. My classroom is often considered a safe space for creativity and collaboration. The environment reflects one of organized chaos, and I incorporate many opportunities for students to make choices and use technology. I am more interested in how dance can be used to motivate students to do well academically and socially. For me, dance is a healing art form, and I strive to help students become their best selves by exploring who they are (and who they are not) through my curriculum.

HONORS/AWARDS/SHINING TEACHER MOMENT

CSULB Summa Cum Laude, CSULB Distinguished Alumni, Ballet Zaida Muse

MY OWN EDUCATIONAL HISTORY

Bachelor of Arts in Dance Science from CSU Long Beach, Master of Arts in Dance from CSU Long Beach, Single Subject Credential in Physical Education, Career Technical Education Credential in Arts, Media, and Entertainment

ADDITIONAL BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

I enjoy reading, spending time with my husband, taking care of my three dogs, and attempting to cook. Life is short, so I am trying to make the most of my time here while I can and by sharing my resources with you, I hope you can continue to expand the horizons of dance education for our youth.

Teachers Pay Teachers

Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials.

Learn More

Keep in Touch!

Sign Up