Though I've taught every grade level, Instructional Coaching & being a Reading Specialist are my favorite.
* Professor: Rutgers, The State University; Georgian Court University; Rider University; Rowan University
** Instructional Coach
** Teacher Advocate
** Special Education
** Early Childhood
** Reading Specialist **Reading Coach
** Administrator- Reading, Social Studies, Early Childhood, Gifted & Talented
What works based on experience & research!
**Plus I took a quiz, which said this is my personality ->
Expressive. Generous. Heartfelt. Kind. Helpful. Brave. Bold. Lively. Adventurous. Joyful. Energetic. Dynamic. Vivid. Striking. Pointed. Lifelike. Glowing.
* Chosen out of over 500 teachers to be one of the first NJ Governor's Reading Coaches
* One of the 1st ReadWriteThink reviewers
* 3 time presenter at the International Reading Association yearly conference (One of my presentations sold out the recording!)
* Teacher for over 39 years (That deserves an award! Right?)
Bachelor's degree in Special Education
Master's degree in Reading
Master's degree in Educational Administration
Certified Reading Specialist
I am passionate about helping teachers, administrators, and parents provide the best literacy experiences for their children.
Are you a new instructional coach? I provide personalized, one-to-one instructional coaching for coaches!
Is your child struggling to read? I provide evaluations- here in NJ and long-distance. I'm very good at figuring out why your child is not reading (all grades).
Have you sat through boring professional development? I provide exciting and use-in-your-classroom-tomorrow PDfirstname.lastname@example.org