11 Slide Powerpoint looking at the relationship between Kinetic an Potential Energy (Please note students already know what both Kinetic and Potential energy is)
Colourful and highly attractive images.
- Link to short clip using swings as
A video based worksheet. Students watch a selection of 5 videos found on the internet and answer questions based on each video.
Videos cover topics such as
- World population numbers by the end of the century
- Improved farming methods in order
In this bundle you will find:
* Chemical Energy powerpoint - the basics, examples, short clips, plus pictorial mindmap for students to complete. (11 slides)
* Chemical Energy in Food - Graphing Powerpoint - Info on energy from food, reading a
A focus on Akbar the Great.
The Worksheet is based on an interactive internet website. Kids will create a CV for Akbar the Great using their investigative skills as well as completing a comparison table between Akbar and Elizabeth I.
Positive and Negatives of Free Trade
Organise the jumbled up positives and negatives of free trade into a divided mind map.
Scissors and glues will be needed for this activity.
Suitable for High School Students