"Most teachers waste their time by asking questions that are intended to discover what a pupil does not know, whereas the true art of questioning is to discover what the pupil does know or is capable of knowing."
Assess the general quality of my work with this free download
This includes three worksheets:
1. Students read sentences and color the pictures according to the given sentences
2. Classify words under the correct category: singular,plural,masculine & feminine
3. Writing activity-describe the colors of
This activity can be used with beginners. Excellent for the first days of school to get to know your students since the kids are encouraged to share a little about themselves. The packet includes a boy and girl. Students enjoy decorating the little
3 exit tickets to reinforce the use of definite & indefinite articles. Also, reinforce the plural of nouns
1. Explanation of definite & indefinite articles & complete chart
2. Focus on DEFINITE ARTICLES - complete chart with correct
This packet includes three worksheets that can be used as formative assessments(BOLETOS DE SALIDA - EXIT TICKET). An answer key is also included.
1. Affirmative tu commands
2. Negative tu commands
3. Irregular tu commands (ven, pon,
Teach numbers in a deeper level. This packet includes 16 worksheets and answer key included.
Count and put it in numbers
Follow the sequence
Write using numbers
Count coins and add
Foldable- numbers by tens
Excellent activity for the first week of classes. Students are instructed to complete the profile without writing their name and using the Spanish they have learned in previous years. Then, students will have to guess who wrote each profile. FUN
Get three exit tickets. One exit ticket includes a QR code to be used for a listening activity. Your students will be able to reinforce their vocabulary about family members.
This packet includes:
1. First exit ticket: complete sentences in
I used these worksheets with my 5th grade.
The packet includes 11 worksheets. Students can practice listening, writing, and speaking. Also there are two formative assessments about time. Activities aligned with Common Core Standards.
3 excellent exit tickets to reinforce the use of direct object pronouns
1. Replace the underlined direct object noun with a direct object pronoun
2. Identify the direct object noun and replace with and indirect object pronoun.
3. Recognize the
BOLETOS DE SALIDA
3 different exit tickets about adjective agreement
1. Complete grammar notes about adjective agreement
2. Complete short sentences with adjectives (4 different adjectives)
3. Complete longer sentences with the correct adjective
Are you teaching numbers from 1 to 100 in Spanish?
These three exit tickets will be the perfect tool to use at the end of your lessons.
This packet includes 3 boletos de salida:
1. Write numbers by tens and write numbers in Spanish
2. Read and
Incorporate technology and make students practice their listening skills. You get three different exit tickets where students can reinforce the use of prepositions in a creative and engaging way.First ext ticket: Scan QRcode, watch video and write
AUGMENTED REALITY ACTIVITY with VIDEOS - Excellent activity to practice interrogative words. The packet includes a warm-up activity and an augmented reality quest using the application HP REVEAL (Formerly AURASMA) that includes different VIDEOS to
Get three exit tickets. Your students will be able to reinforce their vocabulary about family members.
This packet includes:
1. First exit ticket: complete sentences in Spanish using the correct family member. Students look at a family tree to
Are you teaching greetings in Spanish?
This packet has 3 different exit tickets that you can use at the end of your lesson. The 3 exit tickets have comic strips that students have to complete to reinforce simple Spanish greetings. On the last exit
Do you want to implement the use of technology in the classroom?
If you answer was YES, these are the exit tickets that you need. Two of these worksheets include QR codes that can be scanned and students will be able to do a listening activity