22 pages of Calendar pieces.
- Numbers for every day of the month
- Calendar pieces for Holidays
- Ones, Tens, Hundreds Chart (Must download free 11 x 17 poster)
- Numbers for counting number of days in school
- Month labels
- Day of the week
This file includes:
- One Daily Password sign that you can attach your password of the day to. Check out my store for the 1st grade HMH high frequency words!
- One page that students can write the password of the day. This page can be used for 3
Simply print the posters out and put it together using binder rings, staples, or cute ribbon to make one tall chart. Once you have it together use clothes pins with your students names and place them on the proper dismissal card!
Simply print the posters out and put it together using binder rings, staples, or cute ribbon to make one tall chart.
Order from top to bottom:
Purple- "Great Day"
Blue- "Good Day"
Green- "Ready to Learn"
Orange- "Think About
14 pages of labels for your classroom!
Table signs & basic classroom organization signs
Print, cut, laminate and place in your classroom. Table signs can hang from the ceiling or be attached to a basket that sets on the table. The other basic
Make your word wall interactive without tearing up your word wall cards! Now all of your students can write their own words on their individual word wall at their desk. This will allow your students to refer to the words, or add their own words to
Help reinforce the use of digital and analog clocks! Students cut, glue, and match the digital clock to the analog clock. Uses 1 hour and 30 minute increments. Meets the new Florida Standards for 1st grade.
Bright Kids themed super improvers chart for whole brain teaching. Includes 10 improvers. For information on how to use this and other whole brain teaching techniques, visit www.wholebrainteaching.com.
The Whole Brain Teaching classroom rules included in this set are:
1. Follow directions quickly
2. Raise your hand for permission to speak
3. Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat
4. Make smart choices
5. Keep your dear teacher