This bundle includes activities, handouts, projects, assessments, keys, student samples, etc. for Act 1 of Macbeth.
-Retelling of each scene
-HW activities ("What Just Happened?!")
-Assessment connected to
In this bundle, you will find activities to generate a discussion prior to reading the play Macbeth.
-Pre-reading "Freewill" song
-Pre-reading child soldier article (fate vs. freewill)
-Character list/background discussion
This bundle includes activities for Act 2 of Macbeth
-Google presentations/PP presentations of the scenes in Act 2
-Breaking News activity centered around the murder of King Duncan (Newspaper template)
-Dagger soliloquy exploration & modern
Students will explore:
1. The central conflict uncovered in the prologue.
2. Antigone and Ismene's character traits by highlighting direct textual evidence from the text provided.
3. How to write a response in a cohesive paragraph that answers a
1. Read and annotate the quick dialogue between the Chorus and Choragos.
2. Determine what each brother is being compared to (further develop characterization and symbolism skills)
3. Analyze the PURPOSE of this comparison