I teach Conceptual, Academic, Honors, and AP Physics, and an Algebra Test Prep course for students that failed the state exam (Keystone Exam). I have a lot of other products in my store since I am always helping other teachers. My non-physics products mostly target a single math standard or skill. I attend a lot of national conferences (AAPT, NSTA, NCMT, & NECC), do multiweek summer programs, and am a reader for the AP Physics B Exam.
Effective ;) lol
I'm not sure if it fits this category.....but I was honored to be selected for these elite programs:
* a RET (research experience for teachers) program at Cornell Univ. for 6 weeks in '08
* the Dept of Energy's ACTS (Academy Creating Teacher Scientists) at Princeton Plasma Physics Lab for 7 weeks each summer in '09 & '10
* the national Quarknet program focusing on particle physics
* Invitation and full funding to attend the annual Teacher Workshop at the Kavli Institute of Theoretical Physics in Santa Barbara in '12, '13, & '14
* RET Program at Baylor University for 7 weeks each summer in '12, '13, & '14
BA in Physics - Lycoming College
MA in Physics Education - Univ of Virginia
I don't think there are a lot of physics teachers here at TpT, my other items sell much better. I've made cute borders, a lot of math test prep items, and other random things. If physics sales ever pick up, I'll clean up more of my stuff for posting. Pretty much EVERYTHING I use in my class is something I made myself.
English Language Arts, Reading, Grammar, Spelling, Specialty, Math, Algebra, Applied Math, Arithmetic, Basic Operations, Fractions, Geometry, Graphing, Measurement, Numbers, Other (Math), Science, Basic Principles, Chemistry, Earth Sciences, Physics, Arts & Music, Visual Arts, Graphic Arts, Other (Specialty), Math Test Prep, For All Subject Areas, Classroom Management, Statistics, Word Problems, Study Skills, General Science, Physical Science, Algebra 2, Writing, Reading Strategies, Holidays/Seasonal, Back to School, Thanksgiving, Christmas/ Chanukah/ Kwanzaa, Mental Math, Halloween, Valentine's Day, Decimals, Place Value, Tools for Common Core