Power point presentation includes the story text, analysis and review like:
1- Critical thinking discussion questions.
2- Figurative language.
3. Theme and symbol.
4. plot diagram.
5. Character traits.
A student/ teacher guide to the story. The power point includes:
The story text with discussion questions with answers and literary analysis (plot diagram, characters. conflicts, & theme.)
The ppt also includes warm up questions &the story
Power Point Presentation which includes:
1.Definitions of literary terms like (folk-tales, parallel episodes, theme, and universal theme)
2. Types of genres.
3. Warm up question related to the theme of the folk-take.
4. Folk tale text with
Power Point presentation which includes: a good reference for students and teachers.
1. Warm up discussion question.
2. Meet the author.
4.Text analysis (figurative language, sound devices, theme).
5. Discussion questions and
Review Packet Ancient Civilization unit (The Aztecs Empire, The Great Wall of China). The file includes:
1.Section one :Comprehension passage about the River Mile with MCQ questions.
2.Section two: The Aztecs Empire. (recall, critical thinikig and
English Language Arts, Reading, Informational Text
"The Drummer Boy of Shiloh" Story Review and Analysis. A great resource for both teachers and students. It includes :
1. A description of the Genre.
2. Characters + traits.
4. Plot Diagram.
3. Conflicts and themes.
4. Figurative Language and
A rich resource for teachers and students. The power point presentation includes:
1. Warm up discussion question.
2. Definition and characteristics of a Myth
4. Myth's text
5.Literary Analysis (characters, theme and symbols, allusion,
Power point presentation. A student/ teacher reference.
The presentation includes:
The meaning of "memoir"
Comprehension , analytical, and critical thinking questions with the answers.
Text analysis and vocabulary.
Conflicts and Plot
Power point presentation for teachers and students which includes :
1- Story text with critical thinking question with answers.
2. Text analysis(character traits, plot diagram, and conflicts)
3. Class activity
Worksheet/ assessment quiz for students. The pdf includes:
1. Non-fiction passage about respecting elders with critical thinking questions.
2. Fiction passage about respecting elders with critical thinking questions.
3. Compare and contrast
Power Point Presentation with :
1.Warm up discussion question
2.The meaning of Lyric Poetry
3.Short summary of the Ballad.
4. Comprehension questions with the answers.
5. Character traits graphic organizer
6.Figurative language and theme
Power Point Presentation for Who Are You Today, Maria? by Judith Ortiz Cofer. the presentation includes:
1. The story text.
2. Warm up discussion questions about identity.
3. Comprehension and critical thing questions with answers.
The PPT has a full and detailed review /analysis of The Tell-Tale Heart. The power point is an excellent teacher/student guide to the story. The power point has :
-The Plot diagram.
-Analysis of the tile.
Power point presentation, teacher/student reference including:
1. Poem text
2. Interpretation of each stanza.
2. Literary devices and figurative language.
4. Discussion que.stion with answers
Power Point Presentation. A good resource for both teachers and students. The presentation includes:
1.Warm up question for the students.
2.Introducing the poet.
3.Characteristics of lyric poetry.
4.The interpretation of each stanza.