The three coloring pages provide a quick review of the eight parts of speech. Students must identify the underlined part of speech in each sentence and color the corresponding part of the picture. Two pages are about Spring, and one is about
These word picture puzzles are fun and challenging ways to get your students thinking beyond their normal boundaries. These puzzles will require students to apply critical thinking skills, background knowledge, and visual clues to solve. Use these
This set includes 3 functional bookmarks that are useful to not only save your spot while reading, but serve as reminders of important ideas and concepts. The Fiction and Nonfiction Bookmarks allow students to keep track of information they may need
This mini lesson on Verb Moods includes the following:
1) Notes given via PowerPoint. The notes have definitions, examples, and practice sentences.
2) Cloze Notes for students to complete.
3) Assessment worksheet with Answer Key.
Want to save
This mini lesson on Active and Passive Voice includes the following:
1) Notes in PowerPoint with definitions, examples, and practice
2) Cloze Notes handout for student completion
3) Assessment with answer key