How- To Writing Packet Includes:
1. How- to Tie your Shoes
2. How- to Clean your Room
3. How- to Make your Teacher Happy
4. How- to Brush your Teeth
5. How-to Survive (blank) Grade
6. How- to Build a Snowman
7. ** A blank "How-to" template
December Writing Prompt Packet
Here are a few examples:
1. If I had a pet reindeer...
2. I woke up for school and we were snowed in. I spent the day...
3. Describe your classroom elf on the shelf. What is his name? What was he doing today?
There are 10 January writing prompts!
1. Pretend you had a pet penguin. How would you care for him? What would you feed him?
2. How to build a snowman
3. How to make hot chocolate
4. You walked outside and discovered an igloo. You walked inside
This personal narrative packet includes:
1. My best friend
2. My favorite pet
3. My favorite thing to do at a park
4. When I grow up...
5. My personal narrative (teacher's choice)
6. One time I got in trouble...
7. My best day
This packet includes letter writing templates for:
1. letter to your teacher
2. letter to someone you love
3. letter to someone at school
4. letter to your pet
5. letter to your best friend
6. letter to your pen pal
7. letter to your favorite toy
This New Year's Packets includes writing prompts, ABC order, and Math Story Problems
The 4 writing prompts:
1. My favorite part of last year was...
2. My Goals for the New Year
3. How-to achieve my goal for the New Year
4. Write a letter to your
This is a How-to writing. Not only do you want your students to have goals for the new year, they need to think about how they can achieve these goals.
Have them write what they will do First, Next, Then, Last
This writing packet includes:
1. How to make a Valentine's Day box
2. My Perfect Valentine
3. A letter to a special someone
4. How to make a love potion
5. My perfect class party
6. Describe your favorite Valentine's Day candy
7. My Valentine's Day