This homophone sort contains
* three sets of homophone cards
* three sets of sentences with blanks
* three sets of definition cards
* three sets of homophone/sentence answer sheets
* three sets of homophone/definition answer sheets
I hope you like
This is a pattern matching activity. Students will match cards that show the same pattern (i.e. ABABAB) in different ways.
There are 16 cards in this set (8 matches), optional header cards, a student recording sheet, and an answer key.
This is a word problem sort. Students will sort the word problems based on whether they would add or subtract to find the answer. Teachers may also assign the word problems as homework, classwork, or use them as task cards.
This is a sheet that students can use to record examples of bucket filling and bucket dipping that they read about in a story. This sheet can be used for any story.
A few story suggestions to use with this sheet are:
Allie's Basketball Dream