A strategy to help students name their emotion while safely & effectively learning to control those negative feelings. A list of strategies* are on each journal page, to help students be in charge!
* Strategies must be explicitly taught prior
Rock Paper Scissors- Addition Partner Game
*Each player takes ½ of the deck, face down.
*Players take turns flipping their top card, reading the number sentence, & solving the sum.
*After each player answers, players show their card.
This resource is ready to go! All you need to do is provide a list of vocabulary words, from which students can choose.
Options for how to use this resource:
1. Any way you’d like
2. Word Work Station
3. Homework choice board
* No stress, weekly elementary homework sheet
* Allows families the flexibility to choose the home practice activities and nights
* A proven HUGE hit with busy families!
* Parent directions on back
* SAVE PAPER- double side it and cut it in 1/2 (2
How to use:
Copy on cardstock and cut, or cut then mount on
construction paper and cut again, before laminating.
Student says each phoneme (while tracking with finger)
and then blends all to read the whole word (tracing the arrow).
• Small group-