This packet includes 16 pages of Regular Past Tense Verb activities including a rule poster, charts to clearly display formulating past tense verbs, fill-in sentences with past tense verbs, verb/noun card game, various sentence practice with regular
This activity targets social expectations and making inferences!
There are 10 social scenarios targeting various social expectations:
1. personal space
2. eye contact
3. conversational turn-taking
This activity is meant to target the following:
1. Reading Comprehension
2. Listening Comprehension
3. Identifying/Recalling Details
4. Responding to WH questions
5. Story Parts
It includes 4 stories, 4 sets of question cards, and 4 question
This is a textbook-based activity packet about foods chains (including producers, primary consumers, secondary consumers).
It can be utilized for reading/auditory comprehension, sequencing, main idea/details, sentence structure, etc..
This packet includes great practice worksheets, activities, and homework to support the learning of IRREGULAR PAST TENSE VERBS.
It includes the following:
1. List of Irregular Past Tense Verbs
2. List of Irregular Past Tense Verbs to be Filled
This activity packet is based off of a chapter in a science textbook used in the school I work at. It includes:
1. a modified reading
2. reading comprehension questions (multiple choice and short answer)
3. Strategies when answering multiple choice
This is a 15 page Idiom Workbook. The Idiom is written at the top of each page. The student has space to draw a picture of the idiom (literal or figurative meaning), write what it means, and formulate a sentence utilizing the idiom.
1. Print game board and game cards
2. Roll a dice and move your game piece the number of spaces
specified on the dice.
3. Pick up a card based on the color box you land on.
4. Each color is a different category (i.e., getting to
Need a quick assessment of 1-5 sentence reading/listening comprehension skills with accompanying WHO, WHAT, WHERE, and WHEN questions? If so, then this is the product for you!
This product contains 1-sentence, 2-sentence, 3-sentence, 4-sentence,
This product targets irregular past tense verbs.
It includes 3 sets of 2 worksheets.
1. The first worksheet is a matching worksheet where the student is required to match the regular and irregular verb tense by drawing a line.
2. The second
This produced includes a word search for each of the following sounds...
B, D, F, G, H, J, C/K, L, M, N, P, R, S, T, V, W, Y, Z, TH (voiced), TH (voiceless).
This worksheet can be used as homework for carryover or a Do Now at the beginning of the
This product includes 2 packets (1.5 pages in length) containing various activities for targeting 'b' in articulation.
Each packet includes 4 sections:
1. Oral Practice (Say each word 3x. For each correct production, color in a shape)
This product includes...
2 forms of interactive frog life cycle books
Life Cycle Narrative Worksheet
All images are from Kari Bolt. Visit her TPT shop!