Miss K's Room

 (22)
United States - Texas - Midland
Miss K's Room
4.0
28 votes
Prayer, Patience & a little bit of Teacher Magic
 
FREE Download
Assess the general quality of my work with this free download
clear search
My Products
sort by:
Best Seller
view:
By Miss K's Room
Here is a small math center that has kids working with three digit numbers in addition and subtraction. All of the problems require regrouping. The work in this packet is geared towards 2nd graders, but can be used for students in higher grades in
Subjects:
Math
Grades:
2nd, 3rd, 4th
Types:
Activities, Printables, Math Centers
$3.00
4 ratings
4.0
Digital Download PDF (2.81 MB)
By Miss K's Room
Thank you for taking a look at this creative writing pack. Ever wonder what truly happens when you're out of the classroom? Or what the kids wished would happen? Now's your chance! Here is a creative writing pack that can be left for all those
Subjects:
English Language Arts, Creative Writing
Grades:
1st, 2nd
Types:
Worksheets, Printables
$2.00
4 ratings
3.9
Digital Download PDF (8.64 MB)
By Miss K's Room
*Updated the figures. If you've previously downloaded this file I have left the old clip art in there for the time being. This is clip art of John Smith, Roger Williams, Anne Hutchinson, William Penn, John Wise, and William Bradford. All are
Subjects:
Social Studies - History, U.S. History
Grades:
PreK, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, ...
Types:
Clip Art
$4.00
5 ratings
4.0
Digital Download ZIP (16.77 MB)
By Miss K's Room
Welcome! Thank you for taking a look at this Squiggle Wiggle pack. Squiggle Wiggles are a fun creative writing exercise for the kids to engage in. At the top of each page is a squiggle, the kids then get to turn it into whatever they see fit and
Subjects:
English Language Arts, Creative Writing
Grades:
1st, 2nd, 3rd, Homeschool
Types:
Worksheets, Printables
$3.00
4 ratings
4.0
Digital Download PDF (6.51 MB)
By Miss K's Room
This is clip art of Jane Addams. An important figure from American History. She is clothed in fashion that is 99% accurate to the time period, the other 1% is due to artistic license :-) Jane Addams is a required figure to be taught in Texas 5th
Subjects:
Social Studies - History, U.S. History
Grades:
PreK, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, ...
Types:
Clip Art
$2.00
not yet rated
Digital Download ZIP (3.98 MB)
By Miss K's Room
**Please note that this is a growing bundle. At the moment there are 13 stars included, and I will add to that number in the coming weeks.** Here are 13 adorable stars that look like they've been drawn on a chalkboard. Each star is 6 in. in height,
Subjects:
Arts
Grades:
Not Grade Specific
Types:
Clip Art
$3.00
1 rating
4.0
Digital Download ZIP (32.87 MB)
By Miss K's Room
Here is a small part of speech center that has kids working with a variety of different parts of speech. The following parts of speech are included: nouns, verbs, adjectives, proper nouns. There is a color option, and a black and white option for
Subjects:
English Language Arts, Grammar, Halloween
Grades:
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th
Types:
Literacy Center Ideas, Cooperative Learning
$4.00
not yet rated
Digital Download PDF (1.75 MB)
By Miss K's Room
Welcome! Thank you for taking a look at this Squiggle Wiggle sample pack. Squiggle Wiggles are a fun creative writing exercise for the kids to engage in. At the top of each page is a squiggle, the kids then get to turn it into whatever they see
Subjects:
English Language Arts, Creative Writing
Grades:
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Homeschool
Types:
Worksheets, Printables
FREE
4 ratings
4.0
Digital Download PDF (0.85 MB)
By Miss K's Room
Enjoy this freebie clip art of John Smith and Roger Williams, important figures from American History. Both men are clothed in fashion that is 99% accurate to the time period, the other 1% is due to artistic license :-) Both men are required
Subjects:
Social Studies - History, U.S. History
Grades:
PreK, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, ...
Types:
Clip Art
FREE
3 ratings
4.0
Digital Download ZIP (5.70 MB)
By Miss K's Room
Here is a set of 4 winter-themed sentence scrambles for your students to practice building and reading complete sentences. Each of the sentences is made up of 8 word cards. Included is a color version, and a black/white version. Each sentence has
Subjects:
Reading, Writing, Winter
Grades:
1st, 2nd, 3rd
Types:
Activities, Literacy Center Ideas
FREE
not yet rated
Digital Download PDF (7.05 MB)
By Miss K's Room
This is clip art of Anne Hutchinson, an important figure in colonial American history. Anne is clothed in fashion that is 99% accurate to the time period, the other 1% is due to artistic license :-) Anne is one of the required figures to be
Subjects:
Social Studies - History, U.S. History
Grades:
PreK, Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, ...
Types:
Clip Art
$2.00
not yet rated
Digital Download ZIP (3.89 MB)
By Miss K's Room
This flower clip art includes 6 png - 300 dpi. The flowers have been crafted with an oil paint affect for depth and texture. These may be used in your commercial products as long as credit is given back to me :-) For any further questions please
Subjects:
Arts
Grades:
Not Grade Specific
Types:
Clip Art
FREE
2 ratings
4.0
Digital Download ZIP (3.95 MB)
By Miss K's Room
These adorable hearts look as if they've been colored in with marker! Each heart is a 6" high, and saved at 300 dpi. There are 10 hearts with the following colors: black, blue, green, light blue, lime green, orange, pink, purple, red, and yellow.
Subjects:
Arts
Grades:
Not Grade Specific
Types:
Clip Art
$4.00
not yet rated
Digital Download ZIP (15.32 MB)
By Miss K's Room
Enjoy this freebie! There are a sampling of 5 adorable stars that look like they've been drawn on a chalkboard. Each star is 6 in. in height, and saved at 300 dpi. This clipart may be used in personal or commercial products as long as credit is
Subjects:
Arts
Grades:
Not Grade Specific
Types:
Clip Art
FREE
1 rating
4.0
Digital Download ZIP (14.95 MB)
showing 1-14 of 14

Ratings

Digital Items
4.0
Overall Quality:
4.0
Accuracy:
4.0
Practicality:
4.0
Thoroughness:
4.0
Creativity:
4.0
Clarity:

4.0
Total:
28 total vote(s)
Ask Miss K's Room a question. They will receive an automated email and will return to answer you as soon as possible. Please Login to ask your question.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE

I taught 6th grade for a year, before making the move to 2nd. I'm so thankful for the change! I love being with the littles, where at least I'm taller than them!

MY TEACHING STYLE

I love lessons where the kids are actively involved in their own learning. I strive to have a classroom where there is love and laughter, where the kids want to come to school and learn.

HONORS/AWARDS/SHINING TEACHER MOMENT

Yet to be added

MY OWN EDUCATIONAL HISTORY

BFA in Theater Arts from Stephens College. BA in History from LSU. Master's in Education from Texas State University.

ADDITIONAL BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Please check out my blog! http://patienceandteachermagic.blogspot.com

Teachers Pay Teachers

Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials.

Learn More

Keep in Touch!

Sign Up