Morah Dina
 (1)
United States - New York - Brooklyn
Morah Dina
4.0
2 votes
Yet to add a quote
 
FREE Download
Assess the general quality of my work with this free download
clear search
You Selected:
Types
PRICES
TOP RESOURCE TYPES
  • Clip Art
My Products
sort by:
Best Seller
view:
This Megillah uses the same text as the regular picture megillah listed, but instead of being made up entirely of pictures, about 60% of it involves various gluing or writing activities. The remaining 40% is still pictures that you would need to
$3.00
not yet rated
Digital Download DOC (0.03 MB)
showing 1-1 of 1

Ratings

Digital Items
4.0
Overall Quality:
4.0
Accuracy:
4.0
Practicality:
4.0
Thoroughness:
4.0
Creativity:
4.0
Clarity:
Hard Goods
N/A
Shipping Efficiency:
N/A
Overall Quality:
N/A
Accuracy:
N/A
Practicality:
N/A
Thoroughness:
N/A
Creativity:
N/A
Clarity:
Used Goods
N/A
Shipping Efficiency:
N/A
Item as Advertised:

4.0
Total:
2 total vote(s)
Ask Morah Dina a question. They will receive an automated email and will return to answer you as soon as possible. Please Login to ask your question.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE

I've been teaching for 4 years, and assisting/volunteering in daycares since I was 12 years old.

MY TEACHING STYLE

Combination Montessori, dash of Reggio, Bank Street- a Hodge Podge

HONORS/AWARDS/SHINING TEACHER MOMENT

Yet to be added

MY OWN EDUCATIONAL HISTORY

Yet to be added

ADDITIONAL BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

Yet to be added

Teachers Pay Teachers

Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials.

Learn More

Keep in Touch!

Sign up