Goes with M&M Math Lessons!
This file is a sort where students can sort their M&M's into color piles then use the data for the Venn diagrams located on a different file. (M&M Venn diagrams)
Check out the other M&M Math
This file is a Lesson plan for math activities using M&M's. The lesson includes objectives, goals, vocabulary as well as a plan for three to four days of teaching.
Includes pre and post assessment rubrics as well!
Check out all the teaching
This is a power point presentation that is designed to introduce living and non-living. The first slide is a brief overview of the characteristics of living and non-living things. The following slides show a picture then asks is this living or
Goes with M&M Math Lesson Plan
Base ten cards using M&M's as counters. These counting cards correspond with he book "The M&M’s Counting Book" by Barbara Barbieri McGrath.
Check out the other M&M math materials!
* Newsletter with pictures (Two Week)
* Title is editable (First Grade News)
* Two editable boxes to put important information in
* Includes dates for October 1st 2015 - July 1st 2016
Hope you enjoy!!!!
This product contains:
* Sort - students will cut out the animal pictures and paste it on the side the feel it is (mammal or not mammal)
* Quiz- answer the question with yes or no (smiley faces)
* Answer sheet for quiz
I used this during our mammal