- American School of Bombay, MS/HS Music Teacher & Middle School Advisor (July 2014-present)
- Minneapolis Public Schools (Jefferson Community School & Washburn High School), K-12 Student Teacher (January 2014-June2014)
- St. Paul Public Schools, MS Musical Director (September 2013-December 2013)
- St. Agnes Catholic School, Field Experience (January 2011-September 2013)
I love doing projects in the general music classroom so that students can have hands on experiences with the music as often as possible. I also enjoy large and small group band rehearsals in order to teach the fundamentals of instrumental music.
- Graduated Cum Laude
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota: B.M. Music Education (May 2014)
- Institute of Play Gaming Course (February 2016)
- NESA Winter Institute: Standards Based Assessment in the Arts (February 2016)
I'm a fun-loving music teacher who loves to not only teach music to my students, but create it with them. I'm currently teaching in the international school system but have had experience teaching in both private and public schools back in the states.
English Language Arts, Social Studies - History, Arts & Music, Music, Music Composition, Vocal Music, Instrumental Music, Other (Music), Other (Social Studies - History), For All Subject Areas, Writing, Holidays/Seasonal, Back to School