A set of 4 maths games, suitable for maths tubs or rotations. The games consist of:
* Roll, Add and Cover: Addition to 12
* Number Match: Matching numeral, word, tally mark and 10's frame to 12
* Missing Numbers: Fill in the missing number from the
A set of 4 Maths activities suitable for an Early Years Classroom.
This pack includes:
* Spiders on the Web: Representing Numbers 0-10 with concrete materials
* Stuck in the Web: Part, Part, Whole of numerals using addition and/or subtraction
A set of 4 Literacy games suitable for an early years classroom.
The pack includes:
* Roll-a-sentence: Roll the parts of a sentence, comes with a vocabulary page for younger students who can't yet read the Halloween vocab
* Alphabet Bingo: Matching
A set of 3 maths games suitable for maths tubs or Maths Centers for the theme of 'Trick or Treating Owls'. Games include:
* Roll and Graph: Subatising to 6
* Number Sequencing: Numbers to 16 (3 sets)
* How Tall?: Measuring with non-standard units
A set of 5 maths games suitable for an Early Years Classroom.
This pack includes:
* Most Ghosts: Identify which number is greater
* Spooky Patterns: Ab, AAB, ABB and ABC pattern work
* QR Code Shape Hunt: QR codes with vocal instructions to find
A set of 3 Literacy activities for use in an Early Years classroom. This set includes a "BAM" (a sight words game), a Bats Graphic Organiser for information writing (Bats can, have, are) and a "Roll-a-Sentence" game to help develop interesting
A set of 2 literacy games suitable for use in literacy centres. The set includes:
* Read the room: 18 blank cards for use with any words/letters/sounds/numbers the class is working on
* Roll-a-Sentence: An owl themed sentence building game with
A Space themed punctuation game where students are required to identify if the sentence is missing a Full Stop (Period) or Question Mark. Students place the cards underneath the Question Mark card or Full Stop Card. Then can then re-write the
A set of 5 activities for the 100th Day of School. This set features 4 maths tasks that are a hands-on and engaging way for students to practise counting to 100. A literacy resource also encourages imaginative writing.
Scramble Squares are puzzles that the students match back together. On one side of the piece their is a Count Back sum, on the other puzzle piece their is the answer. When the Puzzle Pieces are matched, the final puzzle should be a square
A fun way to practise adding a Full Stop (Period), Exclamation Mark or Question Mark to the end of a sentence.
One way to play is to have all the cards spread around on students desks. Students have a clipboard with the recording sheet and a pencil.
A fun game for students to practise changing nouns in a sentence to be a pronoun. Students match the pronoun cards to the sentences, then complete a recording sheet where they write to correct pronoun for each sentence.