This is a great pack for teaching both the hormone and neurotransmission section. Both the hormone (testosterone) and neurotransmitter (serotonin) are examined in terms of their effect on aggressive behaviour. This is used to address 2 short
Study Guides, PowerPoint Presentations, Printables
- This thorough pack contains everything you need to teach the evolutionary psychology section of the IB curriculum. This pack focuses on attraction (primarily using David Buss' 1994 research) as the behaviour. There is a thorough examination of
This pack includes:
1) 7-slide PPT presentation on HM and relating the case of HM to 3 short answer questions at the biological level of analysis.
2) A study guide explaining the case of HM and how it relates to the three questions.
This is an outstanding pack for addressing all of the following topics in the IB Psychology curriculum:
1. Social learning theory, as demonstrated in one study.
2. What are the effects of short-term and long-term exposure to violence?
This pack contains:
1. PPT on two Biological level long answer questions. Includes research by:
- and others
2. Study guide on the topic.
3. Revision questions on the topic. + Past paper exam questions
A complete text on the "evaluate research into psychology" part of the IB psychology syllabus.
Complete with description of Asch, Sherif and other studies done on sororities and the conformity involved in hazing and bulimia. A great resource!