This mini project contains:
-Examples completed as a whole group (teacher directed)
Students will have a chance to look through grocery store circulars and compare costs of similar products.
A few linear equations practice activity worksheets.
1. Hangman (finding slopes given 2 points - use formula)
2. Writing a Song, Rap, Poem, etc. about Linear Equations - I first showed students a sample of a rap found on YouTube
This is a fun way to review solving 1 and 2 step equations. Students are trying to find out WHO - DID WHAT - WHERE? They must solve two 1-step equations and seven 2-step equations in order to solve. The form brings them back to the question if
This bundle includes FOUR different types of labels:
1. Supply Labels with Emoji border
2. Supply Labels without border
3. Group Labels by number (1-10) with Emoji border
4. Group Labels by animal (6 animals total) with Emoji border
A link for a Google Slides presentation including 40 Multi-Step Equations. In my classroom, I used these as task cards.
Students were given a certain number of problems to complete each day over the course of 3 days.
I gave students a sheet
A few activities to help getting to know your students.
1. A rule writing task
2. Skittle/M&M get to know game
3. Multiple Intelligences (including what each intelligence means, a graphing exercise, celebrities, and occupations)
Converting Scientific Notation Bundle
Pg. 1-2: Standard Form -> Scientific Notation Examples
Pg. 3: Standard Form -> Scientific Notation Independent Practice
Pg. 4: Rounding to the hundredths place + coloring Practice
Pg. 5-6: Scientific