By the end of the lesson, pupils will be able to:
1. identify passive voice in a factual recount
2. understand that passive voice is used to convey an objective tone in a factual recount
3. construct a paragraph using at least two examples of
At the end of the lesson, students should be able to:
1. find the length of one side of a square given its area or perimeter
2. use the term ‘square number’ to describe a number multiplied by itself
In this pack:
- 7 page detailed
NO PREP. EDITABLE.
Just need to download the following fonts
- Supercell-Magic Regular
- Action Jackson
Just print short-edge printing. Double-sided
Students will be able to:
1) Tune the ukulele
2) Play the
Print double-sided in colour using short-edge printing
Have kids test each other by taking one card for the questions then flipping the other side for answers.
Great for a review lesson!
(Do leave a quick review when you download it. Greatly