This Band Playing Test Rubric consists of the following objectives: Tone Quality, Note Accuracy, Rhythmic Accuracy, Tempo, Articulation, Dynamics, and Posture. Each objective has can recieve 1-5 points with the following categories: Superior (5),
Lesson Plan Template that includes the following sections: Title, Week of:, Standards, Daily Objectives, Daily Activities, Daily Assessment, Daily Home Learning, Notes, Materials, and Assessment. This template allows for teachers to have a weekly
This Music Theory Test covers the following basics of Music Theory:
- Staff Basics (Clef, Time Signature, Key Signature, etc.)
- Note Identification (Bass & Treble)
- Time Signature Basics
- Note Duration Basics
- Counting Given Rhythms
Music Theory Homework containing the following exercises:
- Identify the notes on a keyboard
- Fill-in-the-blank questions regarding flats, sharps, and half steps/whole steps.
- Write if the given pair of notes represents a half step or whole
This Music Theory Quiz on Dynamics contains the following concepts:
- Crescendo & Decrescendo
- Pianissimo, Piano, Mezzo Piano, Mezzo Forte, Forte, & Fortissimo
*This is a Microsoft Word document that is editable*
This Musical Composer Research Paper contains the following:
- Composer Biography Sheet
- Description & Checklist Page
- Bibliography Information
- List of Composers (17th - 21st Century Composers)
*This is a Microsoft Word document
Consists of a treble clef line and a bass clef line. Each line consists of 13 notes with a space below each note for the student to write the answer. The worksheet is duplicated below so it only takes up half of a page!
Music Theory Cadences Homework. Consists of having students write a roman numeral progression with the indicated cadence at the end and voice leading each example correctly. The cadences included are: Perfect and Imperfect Authentic, Half,
Romantic Era Powerpoint. Consists of the following categories: industrial revolution, characteristics of the time, architecture, paintings, sculpture, literature, music, performance practices, instruments, composers and musical examples.
Music Theory Non-Chord Tones Handout. Handout gives an example and definition for the following non-chord tones: Passing Tone, Neighbor tones, Cambiata, Neighboring Group, Appoggiatura, Escape Tone, Suspension, Retardation, and Anticipation.
This Music Theory Homework contains the following exercises:
- Writing the definitions for words pertaining to the staff & time signatures.
- Answering questions relating to time signatures (ie - In 4/4 time, what note gets the beat, In 4/4