The Accidental Academic

 (5)
United States - Arizona - Scottsdale
The Accidental Academic
4.0
2 votes
"May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short." -Unknown
 
FREE Download
Assess the general quality of my work with this free download
clear search
My Products
sort by:
Best Seller
view:
By The Accidental Academic
Keep track of and document interventions and accommodations in one easy place! This fully editable Excel worksheet includes areas to track a student's: -Behavioral/Academic Struggles -Interventions/Accommodations -If they have an IEP/504 There
Subjects:
Special Education, For All Subjects, Early Intervention
Grades:
Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
Types:
Other, Excel Spreadsheets, Printables
$1.00
1 rating
4.0
Digital Download ZIP (1.39 MB)
By The Accidental Academic
Graphic organizer to help students keep track of key figures in the Age of Exploration as well as where they were from and what their important contributions or achievements were. The updated PDF includes an answer key! If you have any questions,
Subjects:
Social Studies - History, U.S. History, European History
Grades:
4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
Types:
Study Guides, Handouts, Graphic Organizers
FREE
not yet rated
Digital Download PDF (0.96 MB)
By The Accidental Academic
The USS Monitor and CSS Virginia are locked in a battle of wits in this Battleship-like game where two teams try to sink each other's ship using their knowledge of the Civil War. This bundle includes: -Digital Board (Excel file) -Printable Game
Subjects:
Social Studies - History, U.S. History, Other (Social Studies - History)
Grades:
5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
Types:
Activities, Games
$5.00
not yet rated
Digital Download ZIP (5.83 MB)
By The Accidental Academic
These are two entertaining, simple get-to-know-you activities that double as something fun to display on your bulletin board or at your students’ desks for parent nights. These activities are fully editable, but please note the file is in
Subjects:
For All Subject Areas, Back to School
Grades:
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
Types:
Activities, Fun Stuff, Printables
FREE
1 rating
4.0
Digital Download PPTX (0.66 MB)
showing 1-4 of 4

Ratings

Digital Items
4.0
Overall Quality:
4.0
Accuracy:
4.0
Practicality:
4.0
Thoroughness:
4.0
Creativity:
4.0
Clarity:

4.0
Total:
2 total vote(s)
Ask The Accidental Academic a question. They will receive an automated email and will return to answer you as soon as possible. Please Login to ask your question.
TEACHING EXPERIENCE

I accidentally started my teaching career in 2013 as a Teach For America Corps Member. I taught third grade and loved every minute of it! In 2015, I started teaching fifth grade at a classical academy and haven't looked back.

MY TEACHING STYLE

50% Tim Gunn ("Make it work!"), 40% Ms. Frizzle ("Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!"), and 10% Minerva McGonagall ("Are you quite sure you wouldn’t like a cough drop, Dolores?“).

HONORS/AWARDS/SHINING TEACHER MOMENT

Yet to be added

MY OWN EDUCATIONAL HISTORY

Arizona State University: B.A. - Film and Media Studies, Certificate in Entertainment Industry and Technology

ADDITIONAL BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

I write. I teach. I caffeinate. ☕️ Not necessarily in that order.

Teachers Pay Teachers

Teachers Pay Teachers is an online marketplace where teachers buy and sell original educational materials.

Learn More

Keep in Touch!

Sign Up