Solving 1 and 2 Step Equations Task Cards
- Total of 90 task cards + answer keys + answer sheet
-30 Blue cards: One step Equations using addition and subtraction
-30 Orange cards: One step Equations using multiplication and division
Understanding Multiplication - Groups and Arrays Task Cards
- Total of 96 task cards + answer key + answer sheet
-24 Blue cards: Groups (Multiple choice)
-24 Purple cards: Groups (fill in the blank)
-24 Green cards: Arrays (Multiple
The Systems of Linear Equations Foldable is good practice and review of solving linear systems by elimination, substitution, and graphing.
This foldable includes 5 different problems that will each be solved 3 different ways (elimination,
- Total of 36 Bingo Playing Cards
- Calling Card
- Printable chips (could be cut out) or a link on where to purchase them online.
- Instructions Page
A Million Dollars
Use the Calling
Addition and Subtraction by Regrouping Task Cards
- 2 Example problems step by step Powerpoint (1 Addition, 1 Subtraction)
- Total of 80 task cards + answer key + answer sheet
-40 Green cards: Addition problems
-40 Blue cards:
Multiplication Using Groups and Arrays - Worksheet
This pdf file includes 28 pages of 5 different worksheets, containing a total of a kazillion problems, for students to strengthen their multiplication basics and become super stars.
Evaluating Expressions For 1 and 2 Variables Task Cards
- Total of 40 task cards + answer key + answer sheet (Colored version or B/W version)
-20 Blue cards or B/W: One Variable
-20 Green cards or B/W: Two Variables
Solving Linear Systems Graphically Warm up - Worksheet
This pdf file includes 1 page of 4 problems for students to practice solving linear systems graphically.
I also included an answer sheet. Enjoy!
- By Freshly Baked Math Cookie