- Taught vacation bible school and music lessons in USA.
- Taught ESL in a mosque in Paris, France
- Currently teaching ESL (English as a Second Language) to women and children in my neighborhood
- Homeschooling my young children in multi-languages (English, French, Turkish, Arabic)
- In our homeschool : we use real-life images or drawings for our worksheets and activities so that it is more identifiable in daily life.
- We are currently focusing on STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) activities.
- We learn through play and encourage outdoor nature study everyday.
- We are a multi-language homeschool, so we are always learning a language or two.
Yet to be added
- Bachelor's of Music and French from Western Kentucky University, USA
- Masters in Cultural Communication and Finance, IESA, Paris, France
<p>The Multilingual Home School is based off our blog <a href="http://www.themultilingualhome.com">"The Multilingual Home"</a> where we share our family adventures in culture, expat life, food and recipes, homeschool, language learning, religion and travel. </p>
<p>We are a multi-cultural Muslim family (American and Turk) with 2 kids and 6 shared languages living near Paris, France (English, French, Turkish, Kurdish, Zaza, and Arabic).</p>For more information, check out www.themultilingualhome.com
Frame in Logo from Briana Price