- Homeschooling my young children in multi-languages (English, French, Turkish, Arabic)
- In our homeschool : we use real-life images or drawings for our worksheets and activities so that it is more identifiable in daily life.
- We learn through play and encourage outdoor nature study everyday. We use a hands-on approach and most of our activities are Montessori and Charlotte Mason inspired.
- We are a multi-language homeschool, so we are always learning a language or two.
Yet to be added
- Bachelor's of Music and French from Western Kentucky University, USA
- Masters in Cultural Communication and Finance, IESA, Paris, France
The Multilingual Homeschool is based off our blog, "The Multilingual Home" where we share our family adventures in culture, expat life, food and recipes, homeschool, language learning, religion and travel. We are a multi-cultural Muslim family (American and Turk) with 2 kids and 6 shared languages living near Paris, France (English, French, Turkish, Kurdish, Zaza, and Arabic).</p>For more information, check out www.themultilingualhome.com
English Language Arts, Reading, Vocabulary, Specialty, Math, Science, Social Studies - History, World Language, French, Arts & Music, Visual Arts, EFL - ESL - ELD, Religion, Religion, Family Consumer Sciences, Cooking, Writing, en Français, Reading Strategies, Holidays/Seasonal, Spring, Handwriting