This is a weekly behavior chart that is based on Rick Morris' Clip Chart. Students color a star each day that matches where they ended up on the clip chart. Great to report on student behavior each week to parents.
UPDATE: This item is now
These interactive flip books are a fun way to involve students in learning word families! Students color and cut. Teachers can assist students in stapling the word/picture cards.
Included are 18 word families:
-at, -an, -ap, -ag
1. Listen when somebody is speaking.
2. Follow directions quickly.
3. Respect others, yourself, and your school.
4. Be safe. Be kind. Be honest.
5. Always do your best work.
6. Keep your dear teacher happy.