Fact and Opinion Unit | Perspective & Bias | Task Cards | Digital + Print
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This collection brings together 4 of our MOST POPULAR and valuable resources at a DISCOUNTED RATE, providing students with CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS in LITERACY from various perspectives.Be sure to take a look at each in detail to learn about each and READ THE GLOWING REVIEWS for yourself. You willPrice $29.95Original Price $42.00Save $12.05
- This bundle brings together three of our super popular research skills resources to ensure your students can ask the right questions, seek the correct answers, verify the integrity of what they are researching and report it back in their own words using the correct citation protocols.Be sure to readPrice $14.95Original Price $27.50Save $12.55
- Buy an extensive collection of our most popular reading resources in a bundle for a HEAVILY DISCOUNTED rate to master essential reading skills, such as FLUENCY, COMPREHENSION, VOCABULARY BUILDING and MUCH MORE.Click on the individual resources to read reviews and descriptors for complete details.MoPrice $49.95Original Price $95.90Save $45.95
- We have bundled together FIVE of our MOST POPULAR MEDIA LITERACY resources to ensure your students can CONSUME all forms of NEWS as CRITICAL THINKERS and CREATE their own news reports and MEDIA PUBLICATIONS by using correct literacy protocols and PROVEN TEACHING STRATEGIES.This is a MUST-HAVE in 202Price $24.95Original Price $42.40Save $17.45
- Teach your students how to plan, research, write, edit and present any essay like a boss with this bundle of incredible resources. Available in a bundle at a heavily discounted rate.Please read the product descriptions and the hundreds of glowing reviews for further details on individual products tPrice $49.95Original Price $71.40Save $21.45
This 153 PAGE UNIT provides ENGAGING TASKS, TASK CARDS, LESSONS and RESOURCES to teach students the difference between FACT and OPINION as READERS and WRITERS through proven teaching strategies fostering CRITICAL THINKING and RESEARCH SKILLS.
⭐ AN ESSENTIAL MEDIA LITERACY SKILL FOR THE "MISINFORMATION" ERA
- Fact & Opinion Mini-Lesson and overview
- Link to Google Slides Version for independent/interactive use
- 16 Fact and Opinion Discovery Task cards (Digital + Print)
- 16 Fact & Opinion Statements
- Video Resources
- 5 x Convert Facts to Opinions Writing Tasks
- 10 x Unique Fact & Opinion Digital Print Graphic Organizer Tools
- Fact and Opinion Visual Writing Prompt Tasks
- 12 x Bias, Perspective, Facts, Opinions Essay Writing Tasks
- Interactive Digital Quiz for the whole class
- Self Assessment Tools
- Huge Collection of Printables
- Fact & Opinion Classroom Posters
- ALL COMPLETELY EDITABLE, IN DIGITAL AND PRINT FORMATS
This HUGE EDITABLE resource combines four fact and opinion activities you can do as a WHOLE GROUP or INDEPENDENTLY in both DIGITAL and PRINT format. NO PREP REQUIRED.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID THIS...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Heather A. Says... "Lots of different options - slides with descriptions, text examples and samples to practice and identify the facts & opinions. I used a few of each different option in each lesson, and the students seemed to enjoy it. Still have lots of parts left to use; there are so many! Very happy with it as a resource. "
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Merissa V. says, "I am very grateful for finding this on TPT. It was a lifesaver for my lessons and really helped my students."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stephanie Christopher. says, "I loved the variety of options here. I mainly used the digital content with all my class but I can see the printables being useful in literacy rotations also.."
YOU MIGHT ALSO❤️VE THESE ENGLISH RESOURCES
❤️ Year-Long Visual Writing Prompts Collection
❤️ News and Media Literacy Bundle
❤️ 125 Guided Reading Activities for ANY BOOK
❤️ 101 Digital Graphic Organizers
Innovative Teaching Ideas on YouTube
Innovative Teaching Ideas on Facebook
Copyright © Innovative Teaching Ideas. All rights reserved by the author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See the product file for clip art and font credits.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it, and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment on the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom to create more for you. ☺