Also included in
- These self-checking Math Fluency Activities were made using Google Sheets. An Excel version is also included. There are 2 levels of each math activity, so you can differentiate as needed. ★ Included in this Bundle4th:> Comparing Fractions> Multi-Digit Multiplication5th:> Multiplying Decimal$7.20$12.00Save $4.80
This self-checking Division Math Fluency Activity was made using Google Sheets. An Excel version is also included. There are 2 versions of the math activity, so you can differentiate as needed.
Two pages are included in this resource.
Level 1: Divide 3-digit dividends by 1-digit divisors and Divide 4-digit dividends by 1-digit divisors
Level 2: Divide 4-digit dividends by 1-digit divisors and Divide 4-digit dividends by 2-digit divisors
★ HOW IT WORKS
This math fluency activity is like a paperless color by code activity. Students enter their answers in the answer column. If the answers are correct, the image starts to appear. Colors do not appear for incorrect answers.
You can quickly assign each student a copy of the paperless math fluency activity using Google Classroom.
*Click Preview to View the Questions in Detail*
★ What you Need to Know
- This resource was created using Google Sheets
- You must have a Google email to use with Google Classroom
- Having a Google Classroom account will help you stay organized and easily assign the slides
★ Simple Steps to Take AFTER Purchasing
1. Click on each link in the START HERE file
2. Create a copy of the Google Sheets
3. Organize the activity in your Google Drive
4. Assign using Google Classroom
★ Standards & Learning Goals
5.NBT.6 - I can divide four-digit dividends by two-digit divisors. I can illustrate and explain the calculation by using equations, rectangular arrays, and/or area models.
♻ Way to Use this Paperless Resource
- Morning Work
- Computer Center
- Math Center
- Math Warm-Ups
♻ PAPERLESS MATH CENTERS
♻ More Digital Math Pixel Art