Also included in
- This collection brings together our MOST POPULAR nonfiction resources at a BARGAIN PRICE THIS JANUARY ONLY and is a must-have for your improving your students writing skills in 2022.Be sure to click on an individual product to READ THE HUNDREDS OF GLOWING REVIEWS. You will not be disappointed withPrice $44.95Original Price $69.49Save $24.54
If you are teaching nonfiction writing genres like Recounts, Persuasive Texts, Expository Writing, Discussions and Procedural texts to students with digital devices, you need this book to make 2022 your most effective year yet.
Everything you have to know about teaching nonfiction writing and the digital tools for your students is included.
- 270 pages stuffed with the most effective teaching strategies
- 50+ digital tools ready right out of the box
- 75 editable resources for quick differentiation for your students
- A metric ton of teaching tricks and tips to add to your teaching tool bag
- All explanations are reinforced with concrete examples
- Links to high-quality video tutorials
- Clear objectives easy to match to the demands of your curriculum
The Innovative Guide to Teaching Nonfiction Writing will get your students ready to write any of the five main text types:
- Persuasive Texts
- Expository Texts
- Discussion Texts
- Procedural Texts
Great as a standalone resource or perfect to supplement materials you already have, this product is laid out in a straightforward logical style that helps you find what you need quickly.
The innovative Zero-to-Hero planning sections provide everything you need to take your students from nervous novices to seasoned scribes in just five days.
Stuffed to the gills with:
- Writing concepts, processes, & examples
- Supporting videos
- Editable graphic organizers, plans, templates, & checklists
- Interactive slides
- Tips and tricks
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID THIS...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Sarah G. says... "I got this to help me with my lesson plans over the summer. It's honestly so much better than I was expecting for the price. It's really user-friendly and offers a lot of additional resources for your lessons. Highly recommend!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Caroline A. R. says, "This is exactly what I needed to revitalise my teaching practices and strategies! Thank you for reminding me why I was teaching and offering fresh eyes to look through!"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Brandi K. says, "The best writing resource I've used. great teaching strategies, and my students loved the tools and resources. I have only had it for a few weeks, but It's going to get a real workout next year."
This purpose-built digital resource has been brought to you by the team that gave the world literacyideas.com - the Internet’s No. 1 literacy skills-based website supporting millions of teachers annually.
Get The Innovative Guide to Teaching Nonfiction Writing and improve your students’ engagement and performance today.