Also included in
- This bundle includes three resources that will be helpful to school counselors when welcoming new students to their school. 1. New Student Welcome Letters from the School Counselor:These New Student Welcome Letters can be sent home to welcome new students and their families to your school community$8.50$10.00Save $1.50
This resource can be used to welcome new students to your school! At the beginning of each school year, you might have a number of new students who start in your building. How do you make them feel welcome? How do you connect with them? This product can help you to do that!
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
- Interactive activities for new students that move to your school. Activities include:
- Get to know you questions
- Feelings Activity
- Goal setting for the new student
- What I wish my counselor knew (also includes social worker & school psychologist)
- What I wish my teacher knew
3 Versions Included:
- Google Slides interactive activities that can be used on a tablet, smartphone, or computer
- Printable activities in full color
- Printable activities in black/white
Please consider leaving feedback and earning credits on future purchases:
★Go to your My Purchases page.
★Next to each purchase, you will see a “Provide Feedback” button.
★Click on the button to give a rating and leave a comment.
★You will now have credits to use on future purchases.
Mindful Counselor Molly on Social Media:
Follow my Instagram for counseling inspiration!
Find me on Pinterest as well!