Non Fiction Reading: Being Girly - Empowering Girls and STEM (SEL Story 004) HDC
- Google Apps™
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- SAVE TIME and MONEY! ⭐ Do you want everything and not have to worry about missing out?If you agree with what I say in this video at 2:09and you agree with my ideas about EFFORT at 15:52then you will love my stuff.This bundle includes every single resource in my TpT store. ⭐ 31 people have purchasedPrice $158.25Original Price $316.50Save $158.25
- This bundle includes everything you need to teach the INFERRING reading strategy:Slideshow Lesson + VideoDetailed ScriptGraphic Organizer handout that works with any text! (before, during, and after reading)You also get 2 articles to practice the reading strategy:Differentiated text at four grade lePrice $10.00Original Price $20.00Save $10.00
- My growing bundle of HIGH-INTEREST 21st CENTURY Reading Comprehension Articles: - Differentiated texts are written at four grade levels between Grades 4 to 11. - Detailed answer key helps you lead GREAT Social-Emotional Learning conversations and teach READING STRATEGIES. - Positive topics challengePrice $11.50Original Price $23.00Save $11.50
This ballerina and beauty pageant contestant gave a speech about Why Women Should NOT Be Engineers.
And that makes her an epic Ambassador for STEM.
Will your students disagree? Read on!
- Spoiler Alert: Why shouldn't women be engineers? Because engineers are never just one thing. She herself is a ballerina and an engineer.
High-Interest SEL Non-Fiction Reading Response.
Differentiated Text: Grades 4, 6, 8, 10.
Want to see exactly what you get before you buy this product?
- Watch the PREVIEW VIDEO.
- Look at the PREVIEW PDF.
(It is a watermarked version of the entire PDF resource. Read the entire article before you buy!)
SAVE HOURS OF PREP!
- Non-fiction article is written at four reading levels: approximately Grades 4, 6, 8, and 10.
- Paragraphs are numbered to allow differentiated instruction. Students at different reading levels can do the same lesson!
- The social-emotional learning lesson focuses on how to TINKER by Embracing Different Life Experiences.
- Discussion questions follow Bloom's Taxonomy: retell, understand, apply, analyze, evaluate, create.
- Detailed answer key / discussion guide with sample answers.
- BONUS answer key using the reading strategy INFERRING.
This product includes the following FILE TYPES:
- PDF handouts.
- Google Docs™ / Microsoft Word™ versions to edit.
- Easel by TpT™ digital version for virtual handouts.
(Learn more about Easel by TpT on their help page.)
WARNING: This product DOES NOT INCLUDE the graphic organizer seen in the bonus answer key.
- If you would like your own copy of that reading strategy graphic organizer, please upgrade to the INFERRING BUNDLE.
Like this kind of stuff?
- Join the Educircles Club Newsletter.
If you have any questions, please email Mike@educircles.org or ask in the TpT Question section!