Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Get 5 self regulation and social emotional learning tools you can use daily with elementary students. This includes an interactive calm corner, brain breaks, yoga cards, feelings posters, and reflection sheets.
This bundle will make SEL a seamless part of your classroom community.
Create a calm corner to help students use self regulation skills. Try yoga poses and brain breaks to make transitions smoother. Post feelings posters on the walls to help students identify emotions in themselves and others. Help them reflect on their choices with think sheets and brag sheets.
- What's Included -
- Calm Corner is completely customizable to fit your classroom. Packed with calm corner posters, feelings cards, calming strategies, mindful minutes, positive affirmations, drawing prompts, breathing exercises and more.
- Yoga Cards - 34 yoga poses with step by step descriptions. 8 pose sequences you can teach the students. These are ideal for mindful transitions and calm corners.
- Feelings Posters and Activities. Posters with facial expressions and body language noted. Also includes activities to help students recognize feelings in themselves and others.
- Reflection Sheets: 3 reflection sheets to reflect on positive and negative choices.
- Brain Breaks: 50+ differentiated brain breaks divided into three categories: focus, calm, energize. These will help you be responsive to students needs in the moment.
- Skills Covered -
Students will learn to
- use calming strategies
- identify feelings
- recognize feelings in others
- reflect on their choices
- understand they are in charge of their feelings and behaviors.
This resource is perfect for any K-3 elementary teacher or counselor. It is a perfect fit for an inclusion classroom. A great resource for school staff looking to incorporate SEL beyond a 30 minute block.
- How Teachers Are Using This -
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is a great tool for any student or teacher! I'm a resource teacher in elementary and have used it with multiple grades, general education students, as well as special education students!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students really responded well to this resource. They are learning to identify and express their feelings and improve their coping strategies and after our lessons, they use the materials as visual supports to support their efforts.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love this resource! My students love going to the Calm Down Corner and have gotten so much better at identifying their emotions and way to control them. My whole team is using this resource this year.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is an amazing and effective resource we have implemented in my very busy, inclusive classroom. Many students access the calming corner regularly, and use the resources and tools included in this bundle. It is well worth it!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is an excellent resource and helped me create a safe corner for students to use tools to regulate. The brain breaks and yoga cards are favored by my students!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I've used this with all grade levels in classrooms, groups and individual settings. Everything is here that you need to set up a reflective calm space. I like to use the cards during transition times when we just need to "take a breath"
- FAQ -
I don't need the entire bundle. What tool do you think is the most important?
Get your calm corner set up or download differentiated brain breaks.
I'm looking for social emotional learning lessons. Does this include lessons?
There are some brief lessons in the feelings posters and activities. For lessons, check out The Daily SEL curriculum. It is packed with 35 topics that can be covered in 10 minutes a day.
Are there digital versions?
Digital versions of the yoga cards, brain breaks, and feelings activities are included and provided in Google Slides.
What grade levels is this for?
This is ideal for K-3. Many of the concepts are great for K-5, but some of the artwork may be too young for upper elementary.
Copyright © Social Emotional Workshop
All rights reserved by author