Also included in
- Huge bundle of math center activities for beginning multiplication, to help children learn their 2-10 times tables. All multiplication / times table resources come in both printable and digital versions, to facilitate distance learning. This multiplication bundle includes:- Seasonal and year round c$35.00$61.50Save $26.50
- Print and digital multiplication practice activities that are easy to use during distance learning. Children learn and practice the 2-10 times tables through different virtual field trips on Google Slides. Multiplication printables are also included. Both the digital field trips and the printables c$30.00$39.00Save $9.00
- This multiplication and division bundle has everything you need to teach and consolidate multiplication and division by 2. Children will visit a virtual Candy Store to practice both the 2 times table and division by 2 with these Google Slides digital activities. Multiplication and division printable$6.50$8.50Save $2.00
- With these print and digital multiplication, division, and problem solving practice activities that are easy to use during distance learning, children will learn and practice multiplication with the 2-10 times tables with virtual field trips made for Google Slides, division by 2-8 with division virt$47.50$73.00Save $25.50
This resource contains two multiplication 'Candy Store' 2 times table coloring pages, as well as a Google Slide digital version of this activity, so it works well for both in class and distance learning. Children practice and consolidate their understanding of multiplication and the 2 times table. With the coloring pages, the multiplication activity then becomes an engaging Fast Finisher job, as children color the printable after they solve the 2 times table problems.
This resource contains:
- 2 'Candy Store' coloring pages (the coloring pages are 2 versions of the same page - explained below)
- Digital (Google Slides) version of the Candy Store multiplication activity (this slide is a sample from my '2 Times Table Candy Store' activity)
The coloring printables show a candy store with jars of candy corn and gumballs. Children multiply the numbers on each jar of candy corn by 2 and write the answers on each jar of gumballs. After practicing the 2 times table, children can then color the Candy Store picture.
Answer Keys are included (the printable answer key should be used to mark the digital Candy Store picture as well).
On the first printable, there are no children in the Candy Store. The printable asks children to find the groups of 2 children and write a 2 times table equation to show how many children - in this case, children would write 0 x 2 = 0.
On the second printable, there are 2 groups of 2 children. So children should circle each group and write the equation 2 x 2 = 4.
More 2 Times Table Coloring pages like these (Print & Digital versions both included):
For Coloring Pages for different Times Tables, as well as other Digital/Print Multiplication (Commutative Property of Multiplication) Activities:
For Number Talk resources (including Multiplication Dot Cards):