Also included in
- Math Mysteries are a fun and engaging activity where students start reading the story, solve the word problems, and choose or click the correct answer. If the correct answer is chosen, the story continues. If a wrong answer is chosen, a 'stopper' will tell them to go back to where they were working,$10.00$12.98Save $2.98
Digital Math Mysteries are a fun and engaging activity where students start reading the story, solve the word problems, and click on the correct answer. If the correct answer is chosen, the story continues. If a wrong answer is chosen, a 'stopper' will tell them to go back to where they were working, and TRY AGAIN! Click here to check out a video to see this digital version in action.
This fun and engaging digital mystery is SELF-CORRECTING, NO PREP and completely PAPERLESS. Just decide if you want your kids to work individually or in groups. Then, share the Google Sites™ website with your students and watch the excitement begin! It works great with Google Classroom, too!
This mystery includes these skills:
- subtraction with basic regrouping
- *Time to the nearest 5 minutes
- finding area with squares
- *subtraction facts
- *Recognize that equal shares of identical wholes do not have to have the
- *graphing and comparing data
- *elapsed time
- *adding money
- *estimating as to whether you have enough money
This math mystery should take your students 30-45 minutes to complete, depending on student ability levels. Some of the benefits of digital math mysteries are:
- Builds critical thinking skills
- Promotes problem-solving skills
- Paperless and No Prep
- Reinforces grade level math concepts
- Engaging and fun!
Included in this resource:
- Link to The Case of the Mixed-Up March Madness Google Sites™ page ***NOTE: Some districts block Google Sites for students. Please read the Technology Requirements below and make sure your students have access to Google Sites
- Teacher Guide of directions on how to use the resource with tips for how to introduce a math mystery
- QR Code (for accessing the site with mobile devices using a QR code reader app)
- Access to Computers, Laptops, Chromebooks or mobile devices
- Access to viewing Google Forms™ OR
Be sure to check out the preview to see what's included.
Thanks for stopping by!
Follow me on Instagram! I'd love for you to share pics of your kids in action!