35 NO PREP Addition Math Games - Fun Addition to 20 Practice for Fact Fluency
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle includes 6 sets of Addition games and activities. These have been designed to help students develop addition fact fluency. These activities are a fun way to practice addition facts. Each of these is available separately or buy the 6 sets here and save.The activities and games are designePrice $15.92Original Price $28.95Save $13.03
- This NO PREP Math Games Bundle includes over 140 printable math games for addition facts to 20, subtraction facts within 20, multiplication facts and division facts. A fun way to develop math fact fluency! This bundle contains 4 sets of print and go games to review basic facts for addition, subtractPrice $11.20Original Price $20.00Save $8.80
- This collection of printables contains 35 activity pages and a matching set of 35 games to develop mastery of addition facts to 20. These are all no prep - you just print and they are ready to go. Each activity sheet in - NO PREP Addition Worksheetshas a matching game in NO PREP Addition Games.PRACTPrice $5.60Original Price $9.50Save $3.90
This collection of printable games contains 35 addition games to develop mastery of addition facts to 20. These are no prep - you just print and they are ready to play. The games have been designed to develop fact fluency.
Each game in this set now has a matching activity in NO PREP Addition Activities.
PRACTICE THEN PLAY:
This collection of addition games now has a companion set of NO PREP Addition Activities. They can be used together or independently.
Each activity sheet in NO PREP Addition Activities has a matching game in NO PREP Addition Games that reviews the same addition skill.
Students complete the activity independently then play the matching game with a partner.
NO PREP Addition Activities is available at NO PREP Addition Activities
- NO PREP games - just print and go
- Black and White Game Sheets – Economical to Print
- TpT Digital Easel version is also included
- 35 games
- Games are for 2 players
- Each game can be played twice on the one game sheet.
- Games are easy to learn to play
- More than just facts practice - these games challenge students by making them think as they apply addition facts
- Each game aligns to a matching activity sheet in NO PREP Addition Worksheets
- Only need pencils to play - some games require dice
- Includes Teachers' Notes with suggestions for use
- Can be laminated or put into a dry erase pocket to use again and again.
- Fun and engaging way to improve fact fluency
USE THESE FOR:
- Addition Facts Practice
- Developing Fact Fluency
- Math Centers or Rotations
- Fast Finishers
- Morning Work
- A Take Home Math Packet
- A Fun Friday Activity
- Fun Homework
DIGITAL EASEL VERSION
These games now have a prepared Easel version for digital use. You can open the Easel version from the product listing page or Your Purchases page. The games can be then be assigned in Google Classroom or with a link.
The games allow for differentiation as students can be given games with the facts that are most appropriate for their abilities. The games range from finding pairs that add to 10 to the more advanced finding 2 or 3 numbers that add to 20.
SAVE WITH A BUNDLE:
NO PREP Practice and Play Addition Activities and Games Bundle:
This set of No Prep Addition Games is available with its companion set of NO PREP Addition Worksheets. Every activity sheet has a matching game.
Both are available separately or buy both sets and save.
NO PREP Math Games Bundle for Facts Fluency: No Prep Math Centers
This set of No Prep Addition Games is available with the Subtraction, Multiplication and Division sets in a bundle. All are available separately or buy all 4 and save.
Addition Fact Fluency Games and Activities Bundle:
This product is also available with other games and activities in the Addition Games and Activities Bundle: 6 Sets – all available separately or buy all 6 sets in the bundle and save.
AUSTRALIAN, NZ, UK, CANADIAN VERSION
Addition Games No Prep Math Games [Australian UK NZ Edition] with spelling appropriate for these countries is available at -
Addition Games NO PREP Math Games for Addition Facts [AUST UK NZ CAN Edition]
These printable addition games are suggested for first grade, second grade and third grade but teachers have used these successfully with higher grades also. Please see the preview to determine if these are suitable for your students.
THE GAMES INCLUDED ARE -
Birdhouse Pathway - 1-10 + 1
Beehive Pathway - 1-10 + 2
Crab Pathway - 1-10 + 3
Dog Bone Pathway - 1-10 + 4
Seahorse Pathway - 1-10 + 5
Pirate Treasure Pathway - 1-10 + 6
Butterfly Pathway - 1-10 + 7
Cowgirl Pathway - 1-10 + 8
Pirate Ship Pathway - 1-10 + 9
Dinosaur Pathway - 1-10 + 10
Dinosaur Pairs – Find pairs that make 10
Cupcake Pairs – Find pairs that make 11
Bee Pairs – Find pairs that make 12
Dragonfly Pairs – Find pairs that make 13
Balloon Pairs – Find pairs that make 14
Starfish Pairs – Find pairs that make 15
Hedgehog Pairs – Find pairs that make 16
Snowman Pairs – Find pairs that make 17
Kitten Pairs – Find pairs that make 18
Flip Flop Pairs – Find pairs that make 19
Farm Animals Pairs – Find pairs that make 20
At Sea Pairs and Trios – Find 2 or 3 numbers that make 10
Zoo Pairs and Trios – Find 2 or 3 numbers that make 11
Rainy Day Pairs and Trios – Find 2 or 3 numbers that make 12
Butterfly Pairs and Trios – Find 2 or 3 numbers that make 13
Snake Pairs and Trios – Find 2 or 3 numbers that make 14
Zoo Time Pairs and Trios – Find 2 or 3 numbers that make 15
Pirate Pairs and Trios – Find 2 or 3 numbers that make 16
Skating Pairs and Trios – Find 2 or 3 numbers that make 17
Party Pairs and Trios – Find 2 or 3 numbers that make 18
Candy Pairs and Trios – Find 2 or 3 numbers that make 19
In the Sea Pairs and Trios – Find 2 or 3 numbers that make 20
Roll and Color Pairs – Add 2 Numbers up to 12
Roll and Color Trios – Add 3 Numbers up to 12
Roll and Color Pairs and Trios – Add 2 or 3 Numbers up to 12
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE ADDITION GAMES AND ACTIVITIES -
Addition Color by Number Games: 13 Color by Number Addition Games
Addition Board Games With Bees, Bugs and Friends
Addition Games 35 Addition Facts Bump Games
Addition Activity with Clothespins: Addition Facts Math Clip Cards
Addition Facts Tic Tac Toe Addition Games
Addition Games and Activities for Addition Facts Bundle
MORE NO PREP GAMES ARE AVAILABLE AT -
Subtraction Games NO PREP Math Games for Subtraction Facts
Multiplication Games NO PREP Math Games for Multiplication Facts
Division Games NO PREP Math Games for Division Facts
Be the first to know about new products, freebies and discounts from Games 4 Learning (this seller):
CLICK HERE to become a follower and receive updates.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases: Remember to leave feedback for the products you purchase so that you earn your free TpT Credits which are redeemable on future purchases.
Hope the kids have heaps of fun with these Addition Games!