Are you looking for a purposeful way to bring a close to your math lessons? These math problem solving assignments are designed to promote student reflection and critical thinking. They also encourage more focus and accountability during instructional and independent work time, as students are required to thoughtfully respond to what they are learning.
This Math Exit Slips Bundle contains the following sets:
Multiplication and Division
Measurement and Data
Teachers save 20% by buying the bundle!
These exit slips may be used in the following ways:
1. Attach to journals/ notebooks and used as flip assignments, creating additional space for student response. Simply attach the left tab and have students write responses on and underneath the flip.
2. Glue exit slips to journal/ notebook and have students response below, directly on lined paper.
3. Pass out and collect the exit slips at the end of a small or whole group lesson as a quick formative assessment.
4. Use student responses as a jump start for student-teacher or parent-teacher conferences.
5. Encourage group and class discussions related to what is being learned about the topic.
These exit slips will encourage deep thought and help make problem solving a daily occurrence in your classroom. They also help teachers keep track of how well students grasp mathematical concepts all year. Simply include 10-15 minutes of “reflect and respond” time in your math schedule!
I hope you choose to download this product. If you do and find it helpful, please leave a great rating, follow me, and check out the other products in my store! Thank you!
~For personal and single classroom use only.~