Need 3rd grade math activities for google classroom with distance learning? Use these digital equivalent fractions, comparing fractions, classifying quadrilaterals, and elapsed time activities to differentiate your math instruction. These resources are interactive digital activities that use Google Slides. Use these Google Classroom activities to help your students learn the 3rd-grade math common core state standards. Easily use this resource with Google Classroom for a fun way to practice 3rd grade math standards. The teacher directions on each slide are editable. Customize your directions to fit your teaching style!
Save 20% off with this bundle!
What is included:
• 3 sets of Rounding to the Nearest 10 and 100 Slides
• 2 sets of Equivalent Fractions Google Slides
• 2 sets of Comparing Fractions Google Slides
• 2 sets of Classifying Quadrilaterals Google Slides
• 1 set of Elapsed Time Google Slides
• 1 Equivalent Fractions Freebie Slide
• Editable Teacher Directions
• Google Classroom™ video tutorial
This is a digital resource that uses Google Slides™
Want to get even more bang for your buck? These bundles are subject specific:
Blog post you may be interested in:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
Please, let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you so much,