Also included in
- This bundle includes 3rd Grade Math Centers for Every Common Core Standard! The bundle includes 125+ math centers (at least two centers for each standard) to allow you to differentiate and use these all year long. Need another grade level?Click here to see 4th Grade Math Centers.Click here to see 5t$24.00$41.00Save $17.00
- Do you want your math stations and guided math centers done for the year? This 3rd grade guided math centers bundle is the only resource you will need to have your math centers done for the year!Click here to see the 4th Grade Guided Math Mega Bundle.Click here to see the 5th Grade Guided Math Mega$74.00$124.75Save $50.75
Are you looking for engaging, no-prep math printables and math centers for your 3rd graders? This no-prep 3rd grade math resource includes 18 math printables where the students will use graphic codes to solve equations and answer questions.
***These are the same graphics as used in the 4th and 5th grade set. However, the numbers and equations/questions are different.
There are 18 no-prep printable code math activities in all - each one set up in a similar same format with a graphic key and then equations or questions to answer using the graphics.
- 18 printables in all (see the math skills below)
- Each graphic on the printables represents or matches a number or fraction.
- The students are presented with equations or questions using the graphics. They must use the key to determine the numbers that represent the graphics and then solve the equation or answer the question.
These 3rd grade partner code math printables can be used for:
•Math centers or stations
•Independent math practice
Multiplication Facts #1 (0-5)
Multiplication Facts #2 (6-9)
Division Facts #1 (1-5)
Division Facts #2 (6-9)
Multiplication and Division Facts
Rounding Whole Numbers
Comparing Whole Numbers
Adding Whole Numbers (No Regrouping)
Adding Whole Numbers (With Regrouping)
Subtracting Whole Numbers (No Regrouping)
Subtracting Whole Numbers (With Regrouping)
Adding and Subtracting Whole Numbers (No Regrouping)
Adding and Subtracting Whole Numbers (With Regrouping)
Multiplying by Multiples of 10
Comparing Fractions (Same Denominators)
Comparing Fractions (Same Numerators)